I have the same problem, which was not solved in Spring Boot + WebApps + Localization + Customization. In a nutshell: I cannot override the config.js for the Webapps (app/tasklist/scripts/config.js for example).
I read the following ressources:
- Internationalization in the Camunda BPM Tasklist
- provide example with static web resources/customized cockpit
I tried several combinations. These are my findings so far:
- I’m able to serve a static resource (config.js for example), if I put it in a sub-folder of /src/main/resources/static as long as this folder is not called “app”.
- So, for instance, putting config.js in /src/main/resources/static/test, I can browse it by http://localhost:8080/test/config.js.
- As soon as I try to serve any resource (not only existing ones like config.js) in /src/main/resources/static/app or a subfolder of it, I can’t browse this resource, even though it gets in the correct target directory, building the application.
What is the reason for these findings?