Rest API for Camunda Cycle

Hi i am new to camunda .Is there any API call for CAMUNDA CYCLE …?
Is there any possibilities for integrating other BPMN tools with camunda ?

Thanks
Arshad

Hi,

What exactly do you mean with “API call for CAMUNDA CYCLE”? What kind of API call do you mean? What should this API call do?

If you want to integrate another BPMN tools with Camunda Cycle, then you have to extend Cycle by your own. Therefore it is necessary that the BPMN tools can import and export valid BPMN xml.

What another BPMN tools do you want to integrate?

Cheers,
Roman

Hi Roman Thanks for the reply .

I am lookinf for API calls to create a connector or roundtrip in camunda cycle…

From other BPMN tool if i just clicked a like “Create Roundtrip or Connector in camunda” , then i would llike to create a connector or roundtrip in camunda based on the BPMN xml …? is it possible…?

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not completely understand what you want to achieve. Could you please elaborate that a little bit more in detail? What is your use case?

Cheers,
Roman

Hi @roman.smirnov .

In Camunda Cycle there are options for creating new connectors and roundtrips . I would like to create those options programatically using API calls.
I would like to create a new connector in camunda cylce programatically throough API

Hi @Arshad8464,

Camunda Cycle does not have any public REST Api. You could try to use the internal REST API, therefore you could have look into 1.

Cheers,
Roman

Hi Roman thanks for the reply. So using internal API can i achieve for what i have asked…?
And the internal API is only available for java right …?

You are able to use the Java Api or the REST Api, it depends on you what you want to use. With the existing API you are be able to create a connector for Signavio, Git, SVN and Filesystem. If you want to create a connector to another BPMN tool then you have to implement that integration by yourself (by implementing it by using Java inside the Cycle project). Then you also have to verify that the other BPMN tool offers an import and export of BPMN models.

Cheers,
Roman

1 Like

Thanks @roman.smirnov .Will look into it