Now we are choosing a BPM engine and have a list of requirements. Could you provide me informations it is supported by Camunda?
- Configurable Approval Assignments / Task assignment to roles depending on application
- Escalation Rules
- Process Dashboards and KPIs must exist
- Dashboard / widget functionality configurable by user
- Realtime (eMail) Notifications for Events (new Task assigned, Completed, etc.)
- Common Task inbox for differnt types of tasks (approvals, reviews, deactivations, etc.)
- Multiple files have to attached and saved in IDMS
- Mobile Access to Approvals and running applications
- Delegation Management - When a user is not available (vacation, sick leave, etc.) Tasks assigned to him have to be delegated.
- Visual Workflow overview
- Going back in Workflow must be possible
- Cancellation of Workflows must be possible
- Active Directory, Single Sign On
- Full Auditability - who has altered what data and who has approved what
- User Level Permissions / Data Level Security
- Single application for processes, tasks, enquiries, reporting
If understood correctly, Camunda supports:
1, 2(Business Rule task can help, I think), 3, 6, 14, 15, 16.
What about another points?