Hello

I try to log in myself and I vaguely remember that I changed my Name from Demo to my real Name (although “demo” appeared on the screen together with my password) Long Story Short - I couldn’t log myself and got a lock. Do you have to log in yourself with demo ? or with the name you have choosen ? Is it possible to get your Username if you know your password ?

Best Regards

You will be able to find all users in the ACT_ID_USER table.

@tomaswangen
I got the new error Login Failed : The user with id ‘demo’ is permanently locked. Please contact your admin to unlock the account.

Do you know where i can find my admin ?

This is in the same table.

Unless you have configured otherwise, Camunda runs with a default h2 database.

https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.11/user-guide/process-engine/database/

I assume you are only testing and do no have any production data present, so perhaps a clean install (with new database) is the way to go.

@tomaswangen
I am not a Programmer or any of this sort so the link you provided I cannot make a clue of (i don’t know what h2 database is either). Is there a step by step guide of how I can unlock my account through admin ?

If you are able to log in with another admin account, you can do all this from this (relative) address:

/camunda/app/admin/default/#/users

I understood you had lost the admin access, and was just trying to give you a workaround (that I have earlier used). Note that there may be other possibilities that perhaps someone else can share.

Signing out :slight_smile: