Kee p getting ProcessEngine Exceptions

I keep getting this error. In service task I provided implementation as delegateExpression, and delegate expression as #{sampleAdapter}.
From code,
@Service(“sampleAdapter”)
public class UpdateDBCheck implements JavaDelegate {
public void execute(DelegateExecution execution) throws Exception {
}
}

org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: Unknown property used in expression: #{sampleAdapter}. Cause: Cannot resolve identifier ‘sampleAdapter’
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.el.JuelExpression.getValue(JuelExpression.java:60)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.el.JuelExpression.getValue(JuelExpression.java:48)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior$3.call(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:103)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior$3.call(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:98)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.AbstractBpmnActivityBehavior.executeWithErrorPropagation(AbstractBpmnActivityBehavior.java:108)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.performExecution(ServiceTaskDelegateExpressionActivityBehavior.java:123)

Hi @ram_perl,

how do you deploy your process application?
Do you use the Tomcat distribution?

Please make sure that you deploy the process and the Java class together.

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi Philipp I am using the Intelli J Springboot environment with camunda dependencies using the embedded tomcat server.

Did you follow the Spring Boot Get Started guide?
Do you make something different?