Impossible to Edit a DMN table

When I create a new DMN table with the modeler, I can’t change the name and the id directly in the table. While I’m typing characters in the table, the log windows is quickly filling with a lot of occurrences of this exception:

[diagram_1.dmn] Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘id’ in undefined
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/7.7.js:8:187829
at oldProperties (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-shared/lib/features/modeling/behavior/IdChangeBehavior.js:69:25)
at shouldSkipUpdate (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-shared/lib/features/modeling/behavior/IdChangeBehavior.js:50:15)
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/1.1.js:1:50614
at listener (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:365:33)
at _invokeListener (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:350:23)
at _invokeListeners (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:311:23)
at fire (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/command/CommandStack.js:346:28)
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/1.1.js:1:90220
at fn (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/command/CommandStack.js:367:4) [ error ]
[diagram_1.dmn] Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘id’ in undefined
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/7.7.js:8:187829
at oldProperties (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-shared/lib/features/modeling/behavior/IdChangeBehavior.js:69:25)
at shouldSkipUpdate (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-shared/lib/features/modeling/behavior/IdChangeBehavior.js:50:15)
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/1.1.js:1:50614
at listener (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:365:33)
at _invokeListener (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:350:23)
at _invokeListeners (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/core/EventBus.js:311:23)
at fire (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/command/CommandStack.js:346:28)
at file:///D:/J/camunda-modeler-3.7.1/resources/app.asar/public/1.1.js:1:90220
at fn (webpack:///node_modules/diagram-js/lib/command/CommandStack.js:367:4) [ error ]

Everything I edit in the table (input, output…) is not displayed in the table immediately - no refresh. I have to go 1st to the Diagram tab and come back to the Decision table tab.

I have this problem with modeler 3.7.0 & 3.7.1

Thanks for reporting! Maybe you can create a bug issue on GitHub with the given information? That would make it easier for us to reproduce. We would benefit from attaching all additional resources (e.g. screencasts, screenshots, the DMN file you’re using).