we have a process where we do a lot of AQMP Based communication. We are using camunda as the Orchestration Service for all our Services.
This is an example of how we do this:
- Send Message A means, the Service running the Camunda Engine sends an AMQP Message
- The Message is processed from a different service which will eventually send Message B
- The camunda running service has a AMQP Listener for Message B and tries to corellate the received Message with the process.
Usually that works quite well. But sometimes the message is received and the process token is not yet at the “Receive Message Task”. This is really bothering us. How can we ensure, that the process token is at the receive task when the Message is received.
Some notes for our process:
- All our Task are flagged with “Asnychronous Before”
- The usual processing time of the complete process is around 1-2 seconds
Any help on this issue is greatly apreciated!