How to add filter of Event Message of Camunda Optimize

Hi guys I am trying to make a filter of this even message there should be one of these 3 coming annotations(channels) inside and I want to make 3 different reports for each annotation(channel). How can I make the filter of the event message when I get one of the annotations to make a Report only for the particular one etc…

Hi @hahi,

I’m not quite sure I follow, am I understanding correctly that you want to filter your instances in Optimize by the message they receive or send?
Are you storing this message in a String variable? If so you could maybe use an instance String variable filter, configured to contain the message you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Hi Helene, yes thank you this is what I wanted to know. So I need to store some Enum or whatever value in order to be able to create the filter because all these 3 annotations actually go through one path and I need to make a report for each separately but what I am getting at the moment is just one ID which cant help me for filtering but yes, as you said I need additional value to be able to recognize when I have which one of those 3.

Glad I could help!

1 Like