Been working on a little but I would say valuable plugin for Tasklist: Simple, easy to use, straight to the point; Formio Integration!
This gives us Formio forms within tasklist (start forms and User Task Forms) without having to write new HTML. You can build your formio JSON and import the JSON file.
It provides multiple options and does not require any modifications to camunda modeler.
- Configure the use of the formio form using regular Form Key syntax:
- Deploy .json (form schemas) through the regular deployment API along with your BPMN
- Re-use forms by placing the JSON files in the file system / webapp folder of tasklist:
- Pre-populate fields based on Process Variables / Task Variables: You can define and manipulate which variables to fetch (inlcuding JSON variables). See the Readme.
- Submissions are saved as a json variable (including metadata about the browser that made the submission) See Readme.
- Customize the submission variable name:
- Set a submission as Transient Variable so you can manipulate the submission within the BPMN/transaction before saving as a process variable.
This should give the community a MUCH NEEDED upgrade to the embedded angular forms which have really shown their age and hardships with lack of features over the years…
Feedback is always welcome!