Feature Request: All comments in History tab

I don’t find the contents of the TaskList History tab very useful. It would be much more useful if, instead of containing comments relating to a single user task, it contained comments from all previously visited user tasks. I would list them in reverse chronological and tag each one of them with the corresponding user task name.

I think there would be lots of use cases that could be realized in this way. Take approval tasks for example. Frequently, an approval denial is only temporary and is correctable. The denial could be explained in a comment and could be accessed by the approval submitter allowing correction and resubmission.

Just an idea. Thanks

Hi @Chuck_Irvine

That seems to me like a nice idea.
I’ve always felt that we don’t really utilize the comments tab as much as we could and could be a nice idea for a cockpit plugin.

Good to get a reply from the Camunda master. Thanks! Instead of a cockpit plugin, I would hope for a TaskList plugin. The users that would use this functionality are those completing tasks in the TaskList web app. Better yet, actually change the functionality of the TaskList history tab. With lots of Camunda projects under my belt, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone use the history tab.