Camunda Test

As a workflow designer who is totally familiar with the Camunda and BPMN, I want to know how can I create tests for my workflow?
I know Camunda has some features that allow me to write tests in Java, but I want to define my test scenarios just like the way I design my workflow. I mean without writing any code.
Is there any feature in Camunda or an open-source project that allows people like me to design their test scenarios for their workflows?

We have a really great testing framework for unit testing in Java, but obviously this isn’t what you’re looking for.

Token simulation and the modeler linting tool could do some of what you want… but I’m not aware of a tool where you can you can just build test scenarios as a business user, but i would expect if we build this feature it’s likely to be part of cawemo.

Hi @mohsenebrahimi,

there is an old, now archived repository to support process tests with JBehave: https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-jbehave

With this kind of abstraction you get closer to the end user. But even here, someone has to write the glue code,

Hope this helps, Ingo