Camunda Optimize - No Data To Display

Hey All,

anyone is facing a “No Data to Display” in Optimize reports although the source and process are provided?

Also, i can see that there is an issue in reading the available versions from Camunda Engine, Ex. if i have process X with versions 1,5 & 6. its showing on optimize something totally different

@Laith.Othman, in optimize, when you create reports you need to select “All versions” from the options for the given process.

@aravindhrs
thank you or your response. yeah you are right, im aware of this. but the issue was when i select all version it was not working, and i have noticed an error when i started optimize saying that its failing to import for some process definitions.

anyway, after following on this with the support team, they said that the DMN import is failing because the input/output type is not defined for some of the DMNs, which is actually not mandatory to define the type, but somehow it was failing the import of the DMNs and accordingly the process definition was failing also , so i just disabled the import of the DMN and retired to import again, and everything is working fine now

Thanks