Call activity completion

Hi,

I use call activity in my BPMN. You can find the discussion regarding my use case below.

Screenshot from 2021-04-12 10-58-20

I create 3 subprocesses at a time using loop cardinality and I can add more subprocesses for the same parent process instance before the existing subprocesses completed. I need to complete the call activity if one of the subprocesses completed. So this completion condition below works fine if I create 3 subprocesses only one time.
${nrOfCompletedInstances/nrOfInstances >= 0.3}

But if I create more subprocesses before existing processes completed, this condition completion does not work.
${nrOfCompletedInstances/nrOfInstances >= 0.01}

It completes only the first 3 subprocesses and others remain in call activity so the parent process doesn’t move forward. If I add more items, then I get duplicate nrOfInstances and nrOfCompletedInstances variables on the parent process. Would the completion condition work for this scenario or do I need to delete the remaining processes using Rest API?

I couldn’t find any solution to this problem. As a workaround, I will try to avoid revisiting call activity to add new subprocesses for the same parent. In the beginning, I will create a possible maximum amount of subprocesses. E.g Loop cardinality will be set to 15 instead of 3. So that I will create them only one time and I won’t have duplicate nrOfCompletedInstances, nrOfInstances variables on parent process… And I will set the completion condition.