Building Modeler

Hi All, I am first time in the forum and this is my first try to build the modeler. Where can I find information on any customization guide, i.e. suppose I would like to have tasks with a predefined set of parameters and for these kind of tasks I would like a specific icon, etc. Can you give me some hints?

BTW, I am examining the https://github.com/camunda/camunda-modeler/tree/master/docs/plugins but I don’t see a way to add predefined properties to a task…

What you’re looking for are Element templates - luckily it’s pretty easy. You can read about them on this blog post and you can also follow this link for a more detailed description of how to use them.

1 Like

Nice - thank you very much Naill! I will experiment with Emenent Templates. I would like to know expert’s opinion on whether the Element Templates can be dynamic, i.e. the exact number and type of properties can come from a different service. It looks liek I found the answer from the documentation - “New templates will be recognized on diagram reopen or modeler reload/restart.”