Script editor plugin

Then again, I’m wondering how much value you get out of the script evaluation (RUN) feature? Most variables/context values won’t be there. Evaluation only works for selected languages. Or am I missing something?

The reason is exactly that, we want that also “simple” users (let’s say business users) with a very little programming knowledge can write bpmn with scripts, and fastly test if there is something wrong.
At this moment, it is working with javascript (Thank you @datakurre ) and I am working hard to make it work on groovy (@StephenOTT thank you for your suggestion, that was a good start), struggling with ipcMain event communication.
If anyone has some kind of suggestion for that is very welcome, I’m a bit stuck on menu plugin js file

Good evening! I just updated the code editor plugin and added groovy execution!
Here’s a brief example of how it works.

Download it and try it out! Let me know your opinion and your suggestions!

5 Likes

Thats fantastic!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Just a little warning: to improve security, I had to use SecureASTCustomizer with static type checking. I understand it’s a bit limiting but I thought it as a necessary misure.

Hi @daimadoshi85
I tried the new version 0.3.0. I get the following exception (when hitting the run button):

Did I miss something?

Hi @pme123 ,
it seems that the groovy executor is not starting. Which version did you install? Linux or windows?

Linux (on a Mac) 0.3.0

I’ll send you a pm.