How to populate enum value from API call

Hi Team,

We have enum field data form . We need to populate enum from api call in .net core.
For example Locations would be a call to /locations, returning, London, Amsterdam etc as options in the list from api call.

Hi Team,
Waiting for your reply.

still awaiting for your reply.

Hi @santosh_t2
What is your question?

We have enum field data form . We need to populate enum from api call in .net core.
For example Locations would be a call to /locations, returning, London, Amsterdam etc as options in the list from api call.

I read the description but what is the question? What have you tried? Do you face any issues with you implementation?

Hi Alex,
I want to populate enum value from api enpoint. we have locations rest api endpoint. based on api return values.
How to populate that value from api. for example : in the table columns, loc_id, loc_name. I want to populate loc_name value in enum fileds.

I would try to create the start event listener for this process and set the value with javascript like “execution.setVariableLocal(‘Locations’, ‘some_value’);”

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.
But we need to populate listbox with all locations.

“execution.setVariableLocal(‘Locations’, ‘some_value’);” : Its set string variable.