Wrong flow follows

I have a flow that in a previous task is checked if it is possible to close the process but if it is negative it goes to a user task, but it is always going to the user task, I check the variables in the cookpit and the value of the check variable is correct according to the expression used. in the expression I use the following syntax $ {check == ‘NO’} which can be used in version 7.10. In the cockpit the value of the variable is YES

teste

Hi @MarceloCP,

“In case multiple sequence flow have a condition that evaluates to ‘true’, the first one defined in the XML (and only that one!) is selected for continuing the process”

https://docs.camunda.org/manual/latest/reference/bpmn20/gateways/exclusive-gateway/

Does the other outgoing sequence flow have a condition set?
If the answer is No then it gets always evaluated to true (no condition set). And if it appears as the first one in the XML file then it would get always selected.

So make sure that the outgoing sequence flow with condition set {check == ‘NO’} comes before the other sequence flow in the XML file.

It worked by placing at the exit of the gateway that had no expression as a default. Thanks

Hi @MarceloCP

I can’t get what you have done…
Could you elaborate more please…

What I did was set one of the outputs as the default flow as in the image below

Hi @MarceloCP,

You don’t have to set it as default flow if you change the order of the outgoing sequence flow with condition set {check == ‘NO’} in the XML file so it comes before the other sequence flow with no condition.

But I think using default flow where there is no condition is a good practice.