Work with Entity pizza-order

Hey. I downloaded the project from github GitHub - camunda/camunda-get-started-javaee: Get started with camunda BPM and Java EE 6. Sources of the Getting Started Guide and compiled the maven project. I put the war file in the webapps apache server folder, I see an error in the logs. My process didn’t appear in the tasklist.
What’s the matter? thank
log file
23-Jul-2019 08:52:58.635 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive [C:\Users\Evgeny.Voloczkoy\Downloads\camunda-bpm-ee-tomcat-7.11.1-ee\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\webapps\pizza-order.war]
23-Jul-2019 08:53:01.738 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
23-Jul-2019 08:53:01.740 SEVERE [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
23-Jul-2019 08:53:01.746 SEVERE [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/pizza-order] startup failed due to previous errors
23-Jul-2019 08:53:01.759 INFO [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive [C:\Users\Evgeny.Voloczkoy\Downloads\camunda-bpm-ee-tomcat-7.11.1-ee\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\webapps\pizza-order.war] has finished in [3┬а124] ms

And another log server:
23-Jul-2019 08:53:01.740 SEVERE [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class [org.camunda.bpm.application.impl.web.ProcessArchiveServletContextListener]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.camunda.bpm.application.impl.web.ProcessArchiveServletContextListener.contextInitialized(ProcessArchiveServletContextListener.java:44)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4682)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5150)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:713)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:690)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:695)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:978)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1849)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.InlineExecutorService.execute(InlineExecutorService.java:75)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:773)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:427)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1620)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1144)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1346)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1350)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1328)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

A Java EE project wont work when deployed to tomcat.
You need to download the Wildfly distro to be able to deploy it.

I use Apache tomcat 9.0.
Is there an example for him working with an entity?
The following case is also of interest: I add an entity record and the event event “add record” is activated and another process catches this signal, or save the entity and the event event “change record” is activated and another process is activated by it?

if I use wildfly, then how to set up alerts when adding, ediiting fileds records to the table? I need to start the process on this signal

This question seems out of scope for this topic.
You should create a new topic with a much more detailed description of what you’re trying to achieve and what you’ve tried so far.