I am a new Camunda Modeler user. So I am recreating the Invoice Receipt process that is preinstalled on Camunda and when I tried to deploy I get the error below. I must say this raises a few questions for a new user like me.
- I don’t see start event as an option on the subprocess task? I see end event and boundary and intermediate event as the options from the context toolbar. So I would suggest either the error name be changed in requesting a start event to being something else or that the modeler have a start event as an option for a subprocess.
2). When I create a Business Rules task I would expect that either
a) Double clicking on this task would bring up a rules table or
b) Something in the context toolbar would have the rules table as an option
Neither seems to be the case.
Can someone clarify for me how bring up the rules table from the rules task. This should in my opinion be a very intuitive thing. And secondly how to specify the start task or if this is simply not correctly named and its a boundary event or something like that.
ENGINE-09005 Could not parse BPMN process. Errors:
- One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on businessRuleTask. | resource another_invoice_receipt.bpmn | line 29 | column 50
- One of the attributes ‘class’, ‘delegateExpression’, ‘type’, or ‘expression’ is mandatory on serviceTask. | resource another_invoice_receipt.bpmn | line 63 | column 69
- subProcess must define a startEvent element | resource another_invoice_receipt.bpmn | line 67 | column 66
- Exclusive Gateway ‘Gateway_1unbb1s’ has outgoing sequence flow ‘Flow_02smhrm’ without condition which is not the default flow. | resource another_invoice_receipt.bpmn
- Exclusive Gateway ‘Gateway_1unbb1s’ has outgoing sequence flow ‘Flow_0odytr8’ without condition which is not the default flow. | resource another_invoice_receipt.bpmn