Webapplication upgrade to Camunda v 7.11

Currently My webapplication is in Camunda v7.8,i want to deploy my application into Camunda v.7.11

while Deploying int camunda v7.11 what are the things i need to check?

how to find out impact Analysis?

@Aedu to upgrade from camunda v7.8 to v7.11, you need to perform

• Execute the patches before updating. Execute them in ascending order by version number. The naming pattern is $DATABASENAME_engine_7.10_patch_?.sql .

For example if you are using postgres db, then following scripts need to be executed in ascending order of the version. You can find db scripts for all databases under the folder /upgrade

The scripts update the database from one minor version to the next, and change the underlying database structure.

JFrog

• Finally, update the dependencies in your classpath, refer the compatibility matrix: Update from 7.10 to 7.11 | docs.camunda.org

For detailed upgrade docs refer this link .

1 Like

Thanks for your response.

Before upgrade from camunda v7.8 to v7.11 i need to check is there any impact of my webapplication.

Could you please suggest me what are the things need to check my webappliction Before upgrade from camunda v7.8 to v7.11.

My Questions is How to find impact of my Application Before upgrade from camunda v7.8 to v7.11.?

Technologies we used in this Application like "Springboot,DB2,git,ReactJS.

how did you setup your process application?
is the process application running as microservice?
how did you build camunda web application?
where did you used ReactJS?

@aravindhrs

how did you setup your process application?

We are developing the Application using below Technologies.
Front end:ReactJS(View layer we are using ReactJS)
Back end:Springboot(Business layer)
Database:DB2

is the process application running as microservice?
No

how did you build camunda web application?
Actually in our Application we have link called Camunda Admin link---->when i click on this link Camunda Admin screen should displayed.In this screen showing options like Role creation,Group creation and User creation are there.

where did you used ReactJS?

we are using ReactJS in Presentation layer.