I am trying to use the Camunda Tomcat instance to deploy a process project. I am using a mix of embedded and Camunda forms. I have placed both the Camunda form and the embedded form into the /webapp/forms project folder. The embedded for work fine but the Camunda form says “Form Failure” when I start an instance. The logs show no errors that I can see.
This is how I setup the Camunda Form:
- Create the Form file using Modeler - Basic Text Fields for now - saved in /webapp/forms
- Set the ID of the form to “confirmQuoteInformationForm”
- The BPMN file lives in the /resources folder
- On a user task I set the Form Type to: Camunda Forms
- On a user task I set the Form Ref to: “confirmQuoteInformationForm”
- On a user task I set the Binding to: “deployment”
- I build and copy to Tomcat /webapps
- I can verify the BPMN deploy instance in cockpit.
Please help as there is a lot of broken information on the net about this depending on the version, config and deployment of Camunda you are running.
I am using Camunda Version: camunda-bpm-tomcat-7.16.0
Thanks in advance