Wanting to model a case of checking for info at defined times. Have I done it correctly?

Hi.

The scenario is:

A site visit contractor (basically a mystery shopper) goes to a site every Thursday. Prior to that, they are emailed an info pack that varies every week. Most of the time, the info pack arrives on Wednesday without any prompting from them. However, sometimes the contractor may need to chase the supervisor for the info pack, and if they don’t have it by midday Thursday then the visit can’t be carried out.

I went around the block a few times on this one, but I found a solution using an event-based gateway that I think works:

Does the descending column of timer events do what I want (i.e. means that the contractor keeps checking for info at the times specified) or do the multiple times clash with each other once we’re past Wednesday at 3pm and invalidate the sequence flow? And are there any other errors?

Thanks in advance.

It’ll maybe work the way that you’ve intended but i think it might look better if you used interrupting and non interrupting boundary events like in the below example

1 Like

That’s a much more elegant solution, Niall. Many thanks!