Update to version 7.7 by using Tools and the link Runtime is not working

Hi…

We got enterprise version of Camunda… it was working fine… i had update from 7.1 to 7.5 once by using the migration tool… everything worked beautifully… until i did another update from 7.5 to 7.7 by using migration tools again… now the problem that i found was the runtime drop down (Cockpit) is not working as normal… please see attached picture… Anyway suggestion ? normally in the 7.5 version we can click and get the drop down of history and so on…

Hi @sumana,

Is this the only feature which is missing?
For example do you see the Metrics on Dashboard?

Best regards,
Yana

Hi thanks for response…here what i can see on dashboard.

In fact… i can not see the license under Admin too… normally it is there… but it said our engine is running OK…

to be continue from above …

Hi,

It seems that this is a community version. You can verify that if you check on right bottom of you screen.
I guess it is v7.7.0 without -ee:

Could you please describe once again how did you perform the upgrade from 7.5 to 7.7.

Best regards,
Yana

I used migration tools… it was working ok from 7.1 to 7.5…trying to find the link but not success … i will get back to u the link of tools tomorrow;)… thanks very much

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/CMTOOL/JBoss+Server+Migration+Tool+User+Guide … here is link… i will download 7.8-ee wildfly 10 and retry again… camunda-bpm-ee-wildfly10-7.8.0-ee.tar.gz

The issue was solved… you are correct… need to use version -ee… thanks :slight_smile:

I am happy that you managed to resolve the issue.

1 Like