Unable to deploy Decision table dependency

Hi, I’m trying to deploy the decision table dependency called “decideOnTimeOfDay” linked to a master decision table called “decideOnBeverage” following Niall tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8dWMFSMJNE&list=PLJG25HlmvsOUnCziyJBWzcNh7RM5quTmv&index=6

I ran a “maven install” in my eclipse project and copied the .war into Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\webapps for deployment.
The deployment does not work anymore when adding this dependency table. The log gives:

SEVERE [Catalina-utility-1] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logError ENGINE-16004 Exception while closing command context: ENGINE-22004 Unable to transform DMN resource ‘beverage.dmn’

. Any idea why? thx

Could you upload the model you’re trying to deploy?

Hi Niall,

I rewrote and redeployed the decision tables today and it worked. I guess my previous problem was caused by a mismatch between the output variable name of the dependency table and the input variable name of the master table.

Solution: Make sure variable names are coherent between tables (sounds obvious afterwards, but there was probably a typo in my variable names and the logging error was a bit obscure).

Thanks anyway, Ch.