Unable to build Camunda DB with Spring Boot and Postgresql

Hi

I get different errors when trying to jump from default h2 database to postgresql with spring boot starter.

I have added the project in my open github repo here:

The error occurs when I run “mvn clean install”. I have tried several combinations of properties in application.properties and pom.xml dependencies, without luck.

Would be very grateful for anyone with the time to look into the code/setup, to see if there is any rookie mistakes (yes, I am a rookie). :slight_smile.

Here is an example error i get when running mvn clean install with an empty postgresql database with just “camunda” as database. It is actually filled with tables when run, but i get this error, even if I can se with a client that this and the other tables is created.:

"### The error may involve org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.entity.PropertyEntity.selectProperty-Inline

The error occurred while setting parameters

SQL: select * from camunda.ACT_GE_PROPERTY where NAME_ = ?

Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation “camunda.act_ge_property” does not exist

Position: 15
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:
ERROR: relation “camunda.act_ge_property” does not exist
Position: 15
".

Hi,

does the table ACT_GE_PROPERTY exists in your database?

Cheers,
Tassilo

It is created when i run mvn install. Also the other camunda tables. I start off with just the camunda database. So, the create tables work.

Thanks for response! :slight_smile: