Tomcat can't deploy underwriting.war

Dear all

I try to deploy underwriting process (https://github.com/camunda-consulting/code/tree/master/showcases/underwriting). ant results in SUCCESS i get underwriting.war. Then moved it to deployment folder. But tomcat can’t deploy it. Here is catalina.out:

image14-Nov-2017 09:54:13.575 INFO [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive /home/imutyshev/Camunda/server/apache-tomcat-8.0.24/webapps/underwriting.war
14-Nov-2017 09:54:32.276 INFO [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
14-Nov-2017 09:54:32.280 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
14-Nov-2017 09:54:32.285 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/underwriting] startup failed due to previous errors
14-Nov-2017 09:54:32.328 INFO [localhost-startStop-2] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive /home/imutyshev/Camunda/server/apache-tomcat-8.0.24/webapps/underwriting.war has finished in 18,770 ms

Guys please help. I am not a developer so ‘dumb’ explanation would be VERY appreciated.

Hi @Iskander_Mutyshev,

did you try to deploy the whole underwriting.war application on a Tomcat?
In the README of the Git project, you can find that it is only running on a Wildfly.

Important note: Requires JSF - does not run on Tomcat!

Cheers
kristin