Tasklist plugin wont work (require.js error)

Hi at all,
I build a very simple sprimgboot process application to test my cockpit and tasklist plugin.
I followed this link code/snippets/springboot-customized-webapps at master · camunda-consulting/code · GitHub to add my cockpit and tasklist plugin to the springboot webapps library.
For the cockpit plugin I am currently using this example https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-examples/tree/master/cockpit/cockpit-sample-plugin. And this works fine.
For the tasklist plugin I copied the cockpit code and adjusted the code to make it a taslist plugin.
However when I am opening tasklist, the enigne does not stop loading and the console shows following error:

Does anybody have any ideas on this?

1 Like

Okay I got an idea why this error appears:
When I take a tasklist plugin like this https://github.com/camunda-consulting/code/tree/master/snippets/tasklist-plugin-detail-iframe and put this in my springboot jar, then its working fine. However when I try to rename something in the iframe-plugin code, the error from above appears again.

Are there some naming conventions that are missing in the documenation? Are there hidden places that I forgot to rename?

Okay i got the solution finally:

1. I made the mistake when creating the folder structure, for example the META-INF.resources.webjars.camunda.app folder, I directly typed in the whole name “META-INF.resources.webjars.camunda.app” instead of creating each sub folder by using right click and create directory in intellij. This lead to a mistake in the folder structure of the jar.

2. After cleaning up the mistake I had to restart everything on my laptop, invalidate caches and restart intellij and then in the configuration I had to set “Shorten command line” to “@argfile …”

I hope this helps somebody too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @MarvinKern, this post helped us to get past similar error that you have posted.

On the other hand when trying to access the tasklist, camunda asks for the login credentials in a loop. Logs in for a second and asks for the credentials again. In the devtools n/w tab I can see it is trying to access the html file & the api response is 401. even though I have admin access. Any thoughts on this?

The root cause for the above behavior was I missed static keyword in the file path of the HTML file in ViewsProvider, so it was trying to fetch from server on which it was returning 401.

url: ‘plugin://easy-search-plugin/static/app/search.html’,

2 Likes