Task is showing on other user's task list after a claim

Hi Folks,

Camunda document says

Only one user can be assigned to the task as a human performer. In the engine terminology, this user is called the assignee. Tasks that have an assignee are not visible in the task lists of other users and can be found in the so-called personal task list of the assignee instead.

In my case, I have set the user group on the workflow for a user task. After logging in as 2 users, i claim the task from User1 but User2 task list is showing the same task again. How can i avoid this from happening?

Hi
Have a look at Tasklist Filter documentation. Tasklist uses filters to display tasks. Hence you may have a group filter versus an individuals filter to show group versus claimed tasks. In addition, you may want auto-refresh enabled so that the tasklist view auto-updates to reflect changes…

regards

Rob

1 Like

Sure i will check it out. Thank you

Is it possible for us to create filters programmatically? Something like creating it during system startup.

Refer this post:

1 Like

Yeah @aravindhrs that helped me, below is my version of the script

import org.camunda.bpm.engine.filter.Filter;
import org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.TaskQueryImpl;

def filterName = “My Tasks Test”;
Filter filterData = execution.getProcessEngineServices().getFilterService().createFilterQuery()
.filterName(filterName ) .singleResult();
if(filterData != null) {
execution.getProcessEngineServices().getFilterService().deleteFilter(filterData .getId());
}
Filter filter = execution.getProcessEngineServices().getFilterService().newTaskFilter(filterName );
TaskQueryImpl query = filter.getQuery();
query.or().taskUnassigned().taskAssigneeExpression(’${currentUser()}’);
execution.getProcessEngineServices().getFilterService().saveFilter(filter);