StandaloneProcessEngine

Hello. I’m trying to run a job to clean up the data, but for some reason, when I try to run the camunda with the settings, an error occurs. I took the settings from the forum where people write what worked, but does not want to work for me.
bpm-platform.xml (3.9 KB)
Exception from Kubernetes

Caused by: org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: ENGINE-08043 Exception while performing ‘deploy BPM platform’ => ‘Start process engine default’: ENGINE-08040 Cannot find setter for property ‘historyCleanupStrategy’ on class ‘org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.cfg.StandaloneProcessEngineConfiguration’

I tried without this setting.I have set TTL 1 day for all my processes and their versions (14 versions)

But the job executor for some reason does not take this task

What version of Camunda are you using? I had no problem using your config as-is on 7.14.0 :thinking:

Can you provide the full log output?.. just looking for hints, really.

As far as I understand this is due to the fact that version 7.9.0 is used

Exactly. That’s fine. In 7.9.0 you should, by default, see behavior similar to what becomes the endTimeBased strategy in later versions. Leave historyCleanupStrategy out of bpm-platflorm.xml and verify a few things:

• Pick a definition that has finished instances. Retrieve the details and verify the historyTimeToLive is as you expect
  • Pick a finished instance that should be cleaned up. Retrieve the details and verify the end time is further in the past than now + historyTimeToLive
  • Check the state of the cleanup job
  • At this point, you can start the cleanup
  • You can check the state of the cleanup job again. Under normal circumstances (and with no cleanup window specified in bpm-platform.xml) I would expect dueDate to be the timestamp in which you started the cleanup, and suspended to be true once the cleanup is finished.
  • Once finished, if you repeat the call from bullet #2 to retrieve the instance details, you should receive a 404 Not Found.

If you can post the output to these calls or describe any issues you run into along the way, we can start to get an idea of what’s happening in your environment.