Standalone (Remote) Process Engine Server

Hi,

As part of my project I’m considering to use Camunda BPM as my workflow engine.
I am working in micro services architecture and therefore I think that ‘Standalone (Remote) Process Engine Server’ is the best option for me.
I have few questions:

1. Is there an option, with standalone architecture, to work in push mode? (and when I say push, I mean for example that the engine will call to my business logic with ‘Java Delegate.)
    If yes, should I upload the java class to the remote engine? Do you have any example for it (push job)?
  2. Can I use your (Camunda BPM ) spring boot library with Standalone architecture? Or REST API is the only option I have?

Thanks a lot

Hey, @oshaked

1. Have you taken a look at some of the community examples found here? I believe this example might be what you are looking for.

2. Yes to both of your questions. The Camunda BPM Spring Boot architecture is simply a Spring Boot application to which you can add any dependencies to it. Explanation and integration on how to do this can be found here and in the example in #1.

In addition to number 2, there is also the option to use Maven Archetypes for which Camunda has created some. Maven Archetypes are simply project templates that you can use to get started with your IDE project. See here to understand how to use them.

Regards,