Springboot-camunda project war is not working when deployed on seperate tomcat

Hii,
I am currently using spring boot project with following dependency to integrate with camunda UI and restEngine .

compile group: ‘org.camunda.bpm.extension’, name: ‘camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-webapp’, version:‘1.1.0’
compile group: ‘org.camunda.bpm’, name: ‘camunda-engine-rest’, version: ‘7.1.0-alpha2’

note:

1. application is properly working with embedded eclipse tomcat and getting all .bpmn file deployed as per expected in camunda UI.

problem:

1. If war of the same application is generated explicitly and deployed on separate tomcat
    .then its not working , without giving any error in Catalina.out

Hi,

Maybe you can upload or commit your project somewhere so I can have a look into it.
It is kinda hard to reproduce it without anything.

Cheers,
Christian

Hi ,

Thanks for replying sooner, I am attaching a google drive link for the springboot code.
prerequisite:
1 .Eclipse IDE
2 .mysql database : with camunda as schema

note:
a) please remove below line from build.gradle while deploying on eclipse i.e embedded tomcat
1. exclude module : ‘spring-boot-starter-tomcat’

b) include " exclude module : ‘spring-boot-starter-tomcat’ " in build.gradle before making a war

Expected:
should be successfully deployed as war on external tomcat.

Link of code on google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1AUSETlVU0MRkpYeGQtOWRFbFk/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Amit

Hai, I’m having the same problem. Do you manage to get the work around to deploy the war on external tomcat?

Thanks,
Zahary

@mohamad.zahary: I used embedded tomcat which they have provided to deploy the same .Just put ur war in web folder

Can u provide me with your pom.xml?

My problem is, when i run as spring boot app in STS the project are working fine, but when I deployed the war file on tomcat 8.5.13 webapp folder that installed as services I got an HTTP 404 error. Sorry I kind of new in camunda and spring boot.