Some process not displayed in cockpit

Hi,

I’ve got a camunda deployment with:

• Engine packaged in a Springboot app

• Cockpit Standalone app in a Springoot app or in on a Tomcat server

• mysql DB

I observed the two following problems:
-1) Some processes are not visible in the cockpit even though there are all deployed the same way using the following code:

@Bean
public SpringProcessEngineConfiguration processEngineConfiguration() throws IOException {
	SpringProcessEngineConfiguration config = new SpringProcessEngineConfiguration();

config.setDataSource(dataSource);
	config.setDatabaseSchemaUpdate("true");

config.setTransactionManager(transactionManager());

config.setHistory(historyLevel);

config.setJobExecutorActivate(true);
	config.setMetricsEnabled(false);

// deploy all processes from folder 'processes'
	Resource[] resources = resourceLoader.getResources("classpath:/processes/*.bpmn");
	config.setDeploymentResources(resources);

return config;
}

-2) The second issue is that for some of the visible process I do not see in the cockpit instances of processes.

I must say though that the processes are there and instances for all of them can be created and work !
Any hints of why this is happening ?
Thx.

Have you check if you have the required authorizations?
https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/user-guide/process-engine/authorization-service/#permissions-by-resource

Thx Yana,

in fact the first pb was just due to the fact that I was looking for the Id of my process and instead the name are displayed in the cockpit processes screen.

I believe the second point (not being able to see instances of some processes) is related to the fact that the processes for which I could no t see their running instances are fully synchronous processes.