Hi to everyone.
I have created an embedded user task form based on the tutorial (https://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/Dynamically-Add-Remove-HTML-Input-Form-fields-using-AngularJS.aspx) but there are some malfunctions which I would like to mention here in case anyone could help me of course.
- When my form is loaded in tasklist, it is displayed like in the following screenshot (with 2 table rows):
But I would prefer to be displayed with the 2nd table row only.
- The user who is assignee for this task form can not submit the form (“Complete” is deactivated when he clicks on it).
- If the user selects to save the task form, the submitted values are lost.
- I would like to know how a user can see or edit the submitted values from one task form in another one. Are the submitted values saved in my local H2 database ? Do I need to write PHP in order to save the values in a database ?
- When I click on the “Add” button in order to generate a new table row, the uploaded file is automatically removed from the previous table row and is added to the next one (like the following screenshot):
And this happens again and again when I add new rows in my table.
- I would like to be able to remove an uploaded file from the file input field by clicking on a “x” element next to the uploaded file (in case I want to upload something different for example).
- I would like to increase the width of the 2nd form field (“Brief Description”) and decrease the width of the 4rth form field (“Price”) in my table.
I also posted my full code snippet (with my comments) here:
I know that it is difficult to have answers in all of these questions but if someone could help me in any of these questions, I would really appreciate it. To tell you the truth, I am in a hurry because I want to complete my the automation of my process for a university project.
Does anyone know if I can find any kind of support here by the Team of Camunda Developpers ?
Thank you in advance.