Show number of ended process at the end point

Hello everyone

I’m searching for a plugin to add in the cockpit to show the number of ended process in every end point

Is there a plugin or a way to do that?

Thank you in advance

Hello

this is a cool plugin and contains your request as well.

Regards: Gabor

There is a History view in the enterprise version of camunda which would show what you’re looking for. There isn’t a plugin available to my knowledge.

Thank you Gabor, but i can not find where is the link?

Sorry I forgott to paste the link

2017.03.02. 15:58 ezt írta (“nouha” forum@camunda.com):

Hello,

we recently added exact that functionality to the mentioned Cockpit plugin. We only need to make the plugin work with Camunda 7.6 (at the moment, it is only working correctly until Camunda 7.5). Then we will publish that new feature to Github.

Here is a screenshot what the feature looks like in the process definition view:

2 Likes

Great this is what i’m looking for,

kerstinguenther, if you can post only the jar, i’m currently using camunda 7.5

Thank you an advance

Actually I cannot post a jar here. If you provide your email address, I will sent it to you.

Is there any reason the jar wont upload?

When I try to upload a jar, the following error shows up: “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extension: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bpmn, dmn, xml, cmmn, json, txt, log, csv).”

Thank you kerstinguenther
nouhabesbes@yahoo.fr

Is there problem in sending Jar, I have-not receive anything

We have pushed the newest version of our statistics cockpit plugin to Github. You can test the plugin in our demo environment. Feel free to write feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes