Should I empty "build" in a webapp folder?

Hello everyone. I am modifying BPMN files in my src/main/resources file, but when I build my .war file and deploy it to camunda’s docker container, I seems to interfere with an older version, probably because of build folder.

(I deleted the old version of .war file and therefore the corresponding folder inside the container, and undeployed it in cockpit before pushing my new .war)

How to ensure that it is my project/src/main/resources/myprocess.bpmn that is the reference for building the .war file ?
I guess build folder works like a cache, but I’m having error that no longer match with my src/main/resources files. :confused:

Thanks for reading

Hi,

Could you explain what you mean with build folder? How do you build your war file?

Cheers,
Sebastian

I lost myself in my own words :slight_smile: I just wondered if the webapps/{aWebApp}/build folder could cause deployment of older workflows, but it just contains the bpmns of the latest build, am I right ?

Hi,

it depends how you build your webapp. Still not sure what the build folder is. But if you have a maven project and build it including the clean target, i.e. mvn clean package, it will delete the old resources before.

Cheers,
Sebastian