Send variable to DMN table from user task

Hi, I’m not familiar with camunda and I couldn’t understand how to send a variable from user task when completed from rest API to a DMN table. I tried the input parameter with type text and value : ${variables.value.impact} (impact should be an integer) but I get an exception that indicates that the engine doesn’t know where to go after the sequence flow ( I didn’t make a decision where to go if the value is null) but if use Field injections I get: DMN-01002 Unable to evaluate expression for language ‘juel’: ‘${impact}’
so how can I send this variable in a correct way?
I forgot to indicate that I’m using camunda embended engine with spring boot.
TakeActionLogic.dmn (4 KB)

In a DMN decision table, you can access the variables by their names. For example, if you complete a task with variable x then you can use x in the decision table (e.g. as input expression).

Thank you for your replay.
when I complete a task with variable x for example and I try to use it a service task or DMN table or sequence gateway the engine throws an exception indicating that the engine didn’t recognize the variable in the DMN table the error is: DMN-01002 Unable to evaluate expression for language ‘juel’: ‘${impact}’

I tested my case with camunda platform it went fine. I started to think that the problem is in configuring my camunda embedded engine with spring boot.

my BPMN file
risks.bpmn (11.5 KB)

I noticed a difference when I complete task with variable with camunda platform the variables will be saved like this:
{
“takeAction”: {
“type”: “String”,
“value”: “Action préventive”,
“valueInfo”: {}
},
“probability”: {
“type”: “Integer”,
“value”: 3,
},
“impact”: {
}
}

but when I complete the same task with my application the variables will be saved like this:
{
“variables”: {
“type”: “Object”,
“value”: {
“probability”: {
},
“impact”: {