SAP HCI / CPI Cloud Platform Integration support

Is it possible to modify / extend / create plugin for support SAP Cloud Platform Integration?
Is it possible to modify camunda to support different bpmn 2 model, add items on toolbar and customize deployment ?

Is it possible to modify / extend / create plugin for support SAP Cloud Platform Integration?

Do you mean in terms of deploying processes to SAP Cloud?

Is it possible to modify camunda to support different bpmn 2 model

What do you mean by that, can you be a bit more specific?

add items on toolbar

yes, this is available via client extensions. You can read about that this blog post (Extension Point for UI Plugins)

customize deployment

that’s currently not possible.You would need to implement your own deployment functionality, e.g. by a client extension

1 Like

I mean Design a process directly with Camunda and deploy it on Sap CPI.
CPI has some bpmn 2 customization with specialized object for connectors, scripts, conversions, I want to add them on list of standard camunda objects to use them on design.
I will read extension documentation for UI
I can deploy by API requests, so if I create a client extension I can deploy on different server than camunda?

Thank for answer.

CPI has some bpmn 2 customization with specialized object for connectors, scripts, conversions, I want to add them on list of standard camunda objects to use them on design

This also possible by extending the moddle descriptors via a plugin. This and this might be helpful.

I can deploy by API requests, so if I create a client extension I can deploy on different server than camunda?

Correct! Feel free to ask specifically if you need help with this. You can have a look at how the deployment tool is built for inspiration.

We would be very interested if you came up with a solution for that :+1:

feel free to contact me by telegram @Bais73 or on a new channel https://t.me/sap_hci