I am trying to implement a business process flow which is shown below:
- Process instance starts with an AMQP message. We’ll get an Id here in the message.
- Next service task makes a get call to fetch data corresponding to Id which is a list.
- I do another rest call to another component (Lets say CompT) in order to make changes to all those data.
- The CompT then publishes an event for each of the modified data.
- I have to consume these messages in the same process instance and log.
I have completed till 4th step. I am not able to achieve from 5th step. Can anyone guide me at an example Process diagram and related Java code if available?
Thanks in advance.
Below is the attachment.
releaseOrder.bpmn (6.7 KB)