Runtime Exception in Camunda Cockpit

Hello,

when I’m trying to access the Camunda Cockpit Dashboard View for processes and follow the links to the view for a specific process definition I get this runtime exception:

Caused by: org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException: 
### Error querying database.  Cause: org.apache.ibatis.reflection.ReflectionException: There is no getter for property named 'countDistinctBeforeStart' in 'class org.camunda.bpm.cockpit.impl.plugin.base.dto.query.ProcessInstanceQueryDto'
### Cause: org.apache.ibatis.reflection.ReflectionException: There is no getter for property named 'countDistinctBeforeStart' in 'class org.camunda.bpm.cockpit.impl.plugin.base.dto.query.ProcessInstanceQueryDto'

I just have followed the tutorial for setting up the camunda server with spring boot and modeled the default Check Request Task for testing purposes.

My setup is as follows:

Group: org.springframework.boot Artifact: spring-boot-dependencies: 2.2.1.RELEASE
Group: org.camunda.bpm.springboot Artifact: camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter-webapp: 3.4.0

This sounds like an error with the different versions I assume, since Ibatis can’t find the getter it’s looking for.

I would appreciate any help!

Best Regards

Here is a screenshot to provide some more context to how it looks in the frontend.

As you can see the process instances just keep loading and in the bottom right we get an error message telling us that something obviously went wrong in the server.

Hi
Any solution to this problem you faced?