Can someone help me with these question.
- What is the java form of FetchAndLock API? I am using embedded engine in a java app.
- Whats the difference between ExecutionID and TaskID for a User task?
- When does a new TaskID get created? e.g. if a user task is retried internally does it retain the same TaskID?
- If a user task gets completed and the flow goes to next tasks and then loops back to the originally completed user task, will a new TaskID for this second time in the same process instance?
- Also I have same above query for ExecutionID.
- When does Camunda commit the task statuses? Does it do it immediately after every task or does wait and makes multiple task updates in a future commits?