Publish camunda-bpm-webapp

How to post changes made to camunda-bpm-webapp

Hi @MarceloCP,

What do you mean with “post changes”? Could you please elaborate on this? Could it be that you want to create a pull request?

Cheers,
Roman

1 Like

In the user registry I include some more fields, I still do not know how to save the information of these fields in the database, I wanted now to put this new register in place of the old one that stays in the admin to work. I also wanted to know where I include these fields to save to the database?

Hi @MarceloCP,

could you explain step by step what you did and what you want to achieve?
Did you download camunda-webapp, do some changes and now want to deploy your updated version to application server?

Cheers,
Askar

That’s right, I did insert some text fields in the user registration html I run the mvn jetty: run -develop command and it appears there the changes I made, but now how do I put it to work in the version I use on the server? Another question is that the fields are only in the html file, that is, only visual I could not enter the data of these fields in the database where you save the users.

Hi @MarceloCP,

in order to deploy to your application server you can run mvn clean install and then rebuild platform [1], which will use version of webapp from your local repository.

in order to persist your data you would have to implement REST endpoint that persists your data in the database, although I would not recommend changing structure of engine’s database table or REST endpoint already provided by engine. I would rather recommend to create a new application that would write values into separate tables upon request from cockpit.

Cheers,
Askar

In the user register that comes in the database has user id, password, Firstname, Lastname and email. I added another field address, I changed the file userCreate.html and userCreate.js but I do not know which file to modify to create this field in the database and save the information.