Promblems with starting a process in camunda

Hello,
when I try to start my process in Camunda I get this two errors, I tryed different things but it doesn’t help…

The process could not be started. **:
** loader constraint violation: when resolving method “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getLoggerFactory()Lorg/slf4j/ILoggerFactory;” the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/ParallelWebappClassLoader) of the current class, org/slf4j/LoggerFactory, and the class loader (instance of java/net/URLClassLoader) for the method’s defining class, org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder, have different Class objects for the type org/slf4j/ILoggerFactory used in the signature

The process could not be started. :
Could not initialize class org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.netty.NettyClient

I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

To help with a class loading issue we would need to understand how your deployment is configured.
Which Camunda setup you start with and what modifications did you apply to the environment?

I would check if you have multiple copies/versions of logback-classic-x.y.z.jar in the application archive, and/or the container or application server.

Hi, thank you for your answer. Now it works, but I have a new problem :sweat_smile.
In my process I use a csv-file and I dont’t know how to add it to my DelegateClass where Im’ using the file. I just found information about how to create a csv file not how to use it in a service task. I hope you can help me. Thank youu

It depends on where you want to fetch the csv from. Is the CSV stored in a process variable (not recommended)? Are you fetching the csv from a url?

This example show the data exchange between delegate and process instances and also happens to include REST call:

Hope this helps…