Problem with the joda-time library - ClassNotFoundException

Hi,
I tried to run the camunda-spring-boot-starter examples (most of them from: https://github.com/osteinhauer/camunda-spring-boot-starter-examples) but
after the “mvn spring-boot:run” I always got the same error(see below).

Maybe I missed something, but all I did was to clone the git repository locally, and execute the mvn command above for specific project.

It looks like something is wrong with joda-time library. But it is correctly downloaded in local repository, like the rest of the libraries.

Thank you

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:1.5.4.RELEASE:run (default-cli) on project quick-start: An exception occurred while running. null: InvocationTargetException: Error creating bean with name ‘application’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘runtimeService’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.SpringProcessEngineServicesConfiguration’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘processEngine’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘processEngineFactoryBean’: FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/joda/time/ReadablePeriod: org.joda.time.ReadablePeriod -> [Help 1]

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘application’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘runtimeService’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.SpringProcessEngineServicesConfiguration’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘processEngine’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘processEngineFactoryBean’: FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/joda/time/ReadablePeriod
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:588) ~[spring-beans-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:88) ~[spring-beans-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:366) ~[spring-beans-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1264) ~[spring-beans-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]

… 54 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.joda.time.ReadablePeriod
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
… 61 more