[Poll] What should the next video tutorial be about?

Hi Community Folk!

I’ve made a few tutorial videos and I’m interested in creating some new ones, so i thought I’d get some feedback on what the community considers most necessary for a new video tutorial:

• Front End Integration
  • Testing and Performance
  • Updating Camunda Engine
  • Multi-Tenancy
  • I don’t care as long as there’s a hawk in it.

0 voters

Feel free to reply to this post with other suggestions and I’ll try to take those into account

this example with multi tenancy could be with spring boot?

Potentially, sure! I’ll probably make that choice based on what would be most useful to the majority of the community.

Comes up a lot:

Start up Camunda with a docker container and build a simple Bpmn only using scripts and deploy to the container through the modeler/rest API, then start through task list

1 Like

Front End Integration of Camunda with Angular/React will be really helpful. The Camunda Con video by Soumya Raghunathan mam about integrating Camunda and a Frontend explained the architecture nicely.
But I can barely make any further progress due to lack of available resources and my limited experience working with BPM’s state management.

1 Like

So far it looks like either Front End Integration or Multi-Tenancy are the front runners - I’ll close the poll this week Wednesday. So there’s still a few voting days left.

1 Like

We have a winner!

Multi-Tenancy

Stay tuned I’ll get working on the content in the coming weeks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Niall , That’s great. It would be more helpful if the tutorial walks through us how to handle multi tenancy in various deployment models like springboot application(rest), standalone, container managed/shared engine and clustered environments.

For a tutorial it tends to work better to chose a single environment in order to avoid confusion. So right now i feel like it would be better to pick a single setup and show how both types of multi-tenancy works on that same environment.

How it works on other envirnments wouldn’t differ to much so i would hope people would be able to use the documentation to fill in any blanks.

Hope Front End Integration makes into the tutorials list some day.

Have no fear - I’ll get to it eventually.

1 Like