Merge output columns of decision table evaluation

I have a set of rules in a decision table with Collect hit policy which works quite fine.
My output is a set of codes for different properties that need to be sent to a backend system.
The rules affect different codes, so there is no overlap in the final result.

However, as intended by the engine, I get multiple results, one for each rule that was triggered.
Now I’d like to have one result with merged outputs.
Aggregation is not suitable since I don’t want to calculate anything, just merge all output fields into a single result.
Is this possible?

I’ve gone through

but only found DmnDecisionTableResult.collectEntries() which only merges single output columns.

I’d like to have a convenience method that merges DmnDecisionTableResult.getResultList().

Hi @grexe.

Please share an example to get a better understanding what you need.
How does the decision table looks like?
How should the aggregation result looks like?

In which context do you want to use the aggregation? Rest API? BPMN workflow? Java API?

Best regards,
Philipp

Sorry solved this in the meantime and didn’t catch your reply @Philipp_Ossler.
I’m using the Java API and a Collect policy, operating on some rules I use to generate 3 output codes (mapping various input params to a set of predefined output codes).

My solution was simply:
DmnDecisionTableResult decisionResult = dmnEngine.evaluateDecisionTable(inputParams);
decisionResult.getResultList().forEach(mergedOutput::putAll)

Could be added as a convenience function to DmnEngine or DmnDecisionTableResult maybe.