LDAP integrated succuess, but cannot see diagram in cockpit

I was working on how to integrated LDAP with Camunda.
When I use Modeler to upload the diagram(*.BPMN), the data has stored into DB correctly, but it cannot see in cockpit page.
When I change back to use DB to authenticate username and password, it can see those diagram which are I upload via Modeler, it is very strange.
Is there need to modify some configuration file in somewhere?
I know I can put diagram into \WEB-INF\classes\bpmn folder then launch the TOMCAT it will be upload to Camunda and can see it in cockpit page.
Who can help me on this topic?
Thanks in advance.

I see someone setup the upload URL to http://localhost:8080/camunda/api/engine/engine/deployment/create,
it seem can access API on http://localhost:8080/camunda/api/engine/engine, but when I upload the file it was said 401 unauthorized.
Try to add below things in to web.xml, still doesn’t work.

<filter>
<filter-name>camunda-auth</filter-name>
<filter-class>
org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.security.auth.ProcessEngineAuthenticationFilter
</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>authentication-provider</param-name>
<param-value>org.camunda.bpm.engine.rest.security.auth.impl.HttpBasicAuthenticationProvider</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>camunda-auth</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

Hi,

How do you upload it?

Best regards,
Yana

I was use Camunda Modeler to upload it.

Hi,

Currently the deployment via Modeler does not support authentication options.

Best regards,
Yana

Ok for:

Currently the deployment via Modeler does not support authentication options.

Why when I use users who are record in database (Here I use MariaDB) to login Camunda, I can see those diagram but switch to use LDAP users to login Camudan cannot see them? Is it a bug?
I try to use Standalone & Prepackaged version, both of them are same issue.
In Standalone I modify the applicationContext.xml file in order to use LDAP and MariaDB which are in $TOMCAT_PATH\webapps\camunda\WEB-INF\.
In Prepackaged I modify the bpm-platform.xml and server.xml which are in camunda-bpm-tomcat-7.9.0\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.5\conf\.

It’s ok now, I know why cannot see in cockpit when I use LDAP, because I upload those diagram via Modeler I key in the Tenant Id, if I let this field keep blank, I can see it after upload in LDAP mode.

Hi @jackychen,

It’s great that you manage to find the root cause of it.

Best regards,
Yana