Insert data of clinet in database

Hi, I will insert list of attributes of clients in database of Camunda but I don’t know how to design BPMN Diag. I designed it with subprocess multi instant but attributes of clients are equal and list of clients wasn’t showed in one form.

Hello,

It is not clear to me what you are trying achieve. Is something like this:

Could you give more details.

Best regards,
Yana

Yes, which attributes of every client is different. That means attribute of first name in insert-Client-1 instant different first name in insert-Client-2 instant.

Hi @MohammadJavani,

maybe, you are looking for a multi instance service task. There, it is possible to configure a collection and a element variable. The Collection contains e.g. all clients and the element variable change for every instance and contains e.g. the first name of the current client.
You can configure it in the BPMN xml. See the example below.

<serviceTask id="serviceTask" name="My Task" class="MyServiceTaskClass">
  <multiInstanceLoopCharacteristics isSequential="true"
     camunda:collection="clientList" camunda:elementVariable="client" >
    <completionCondition>${clientList.size}</completionCondition>
  </multiInstanceLoopCharacteristics>
</serviceTask>

If you use the Camunda Modeler, there you can configure the multi instance service task.

Cheers
kristin

1 Like

Tansks kristin.
But I want to save attributes every client for using in other activities out multi instance. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible.

If I understand your use case correct, you can use the diagram of the earlier post from @yana.vasileva.

The subprocess has the multi instance marker. The configuration of the subprocess contains the “clientList” and the client element variable (maybe as object or json with the different attributes). The subprocess itself could have one or more tasks and has access to the element variable in all the tasks.
So you have in every subprocess instance a process variable which contains client data.

Cheers
kristin