Http-Connector GET

Hi,

I am very new to camunda.

I am trying to use http-connector in a service task and keep getting error while i try to upload BPMN file to the camunda workfolw engine.

Could you help me please

test_serv.bpmn (3.5 KB)

Generally i would suggest not using connectors if you’re getting started with Camunda, they can be a bit hard to configure properly.
First question - are you able to make the rest call without using Camunda? Using postman or some equivalent.

Are you able to deploy other BPMN-Files? Your test_serv.bpmn works on my machine.
I think you are hitting a deployment problem here.

Aw wow, Mr. Niall Deehan himself, I have watched all of your videos and found them extremely helpful, thank you for doing what you are doing.

Thank you for the advice sir, I found the problem, it was related to the install version of the enterprise camunda and I think also with the open source version. I have learned that the Tomcat version works best on regular windows machines.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice sir, I found the problem, it was related to the install version of the enterrise and I think also with the open source version. I have learned that the Tom cat version work best on regular windows machines.

Good luck.