HTML Web Designer Client for Camunda

Hi Team,
As per the Camunda Documentation , camunda are providing for
1,Camunda modeler (for Designing)
2, Camunda wep app(apache tomcat,Jboss) for the Java,eclipse plugin support

But i need to know any open source for, HTML Web Designer Client for Camunda wep app supported,for my requirement was i need to bind the Camunda designer in html page ,user need to edit in form, rules, Process, if its possible please let me know how can we do like that,Thank you.

Hello @Richard.a,

it looks like you’re searching for https://bpmn.io (the “base” for the Camunda Modeler), especially for bpmn-js.

The source code is available under the free camunda license (no copyleft, you only need to keep the back-link to bpmn.io in).

cmensch

1 Like

Hi @cmensch
Thank you for your Response ,and let me know how can we use the design diagram changes in the existing camunda bpm diagram in the Java code… if the user edit the diagram its should be reflect in my code also, may i know this possible on the camunda side.because we are making all the form , process in the camunda using java code.and camunda plugin in the eclipse…Thank you…

I’m not sure what you exactly want to know but for “how can we use it” I suggest to read its README.

Note: This is JavaScript, not Java. I find your posts a little bit confusing “HTML Web Designer” <-> JAVA <-> Eclipse…
Additional note: the Camunda Eclipse Plugin is deprecated.

@cmensch
I want like that in the BPM model in the front end , https://documentation.decisions.com/creating-your-first-flow-2/ unfortunately it was 3rd party tools, so i refer to the camunda as its same, i can do all like that form, but i need to know how can we do front end side like that in the link.the user can do anything in the form, its will reflect in the back-end database.

You should be able to achieve this with bpmn-js.io, just replace the part for load “from file” by your code to “load from back-end database” (maybe keep the “load” as “import”), same for the “save” part.

@cmensch Yes , I got your Point But this is creating Only On the BPM diagram (Modeler) only but ,if i am using form in the modeler ,that form user will be editable, if the user was edit the form that should be reflect in my java code also. because form will create the java code using eclipse IDE…

I don’t understand what you’re asking. I suggest to post some images with the steps you have/want and note the things that are missing.