How to run camunda workflow in embedded mode-

I am currently a part of a project which is developed using custom services and camunda services as a part of code.

Now currently we are intending to run our services on 4 different nodes using the same database but currrently our service is only running on one node and is not running on the rest 3 nodes.

what can we do to make sure that the services also run on the other 3 nodes in a load balanced mode?

Can you explain in more detail what you mean by this? What exactly is happening in the setup and how have you built the nodes?

If i understood correctly. you are running Camunda as Shared Process Engine on tomcat or jboss on premise. Each instance is running on dedicated nodes(machines). Each machine is sharing the same DB. All the nodes are front-ended by LB like ha-proxy or nginx.

Would you please share the logs.

Yes We are using the same configurations as mentioned by you.

Could you suggest ways in which we can run our workflow in all nodes in an embedded mode

Yes Please Find The Below The Attached Logsworkflowservice.log (334.0 KB)

I am currently a part of a project which is developed using custom services and camunda services as a part of code.

Now currently we are intending to run our services on 4 different nodes using the same database but currrently our service is only running on one node and is not running on the rest 3 nodes.

what can we do to make sure that the services also run on the other 3 nodes in a load balanced mode or an embedded mode.

Below are the logs for reference

workflowservice.log (334.0 KB)